Monday, May 30, 2011

Yes, this is still a running blog...

Even though I haven't been running at all. Well, running all over Israel but I'm not sure thy counts. I hate the way not running makes me feel, particularly since there is so much good food to eat in Israel before we have to go back home. But, having the chance to be back in Israel really does make it all worth it. We took the group to Tzfat today and met the artist Avraham Lowenthal. He is very into the mysticism of the Kabalah. It really struck me when he said to think about what a miracle it is that we are here in Israel. I feel really lucky to be back for the fourth time and sharing my love for Israel with the participants. We have about a week left in Israel, though I never want to leave! Hopefully I'll be back to running soon after. In the meantime I'm going to do my best to enjoy every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment